Thursday, June 22, 2006
The tiles make me really happy.$BlogItemTitle$>
I've been playing mahjong with my siblings for two days already. Yesterday, we played until around one-thirty in the morning. We had to stop just now because I threw a tile at my bro and it somehow flew out of my room and disappeared. What a mystery. So we had to stop the game and look for the missing tile but to no avail.
I hope Mom wouldn't mind. (:
Mom's gonna bring us to Marriott Hotel for buffet dinner later and then shopping! But I think I shall just have the ala carte dinner as I don't think I would be able to finish seven plates like the previous time.
Ooh, Brocks came back yesterday to play friendly game with the juniors. But only five of us came and Jasmine Kok was really sad as she was the organizer. Poor thing. Sui Hui lost touch with netball already, and she made a lot of "steppings" (more like jogging on court). But it felt really nice playing netball with them again.
However, I don't think I shall play netball in JC as it is tough and I won't be able to survive the trainings. I am considering archery since I still have the stupid bow and arrow set that Dad bought for me when I was took up archery in Primary 5. Malita says we will have to do weights and that's really traumatizing.
I wouldn't mind golf. But I suppose if I attempt to play golf, the club would fly off my hand. It happened before when I was like a little girl of the age of five-seven. :-{ (HEY I HAVE A MOUSTACHE!)
Alright, time to bathe.
Till the next entry,
Janine
6/22/2006 04:51:00 PM;